
whats happening guys, was just going through some old paper work I had sitting around my car and thought I should share some of this information about 02-05 altima and 04-05 Maxima subframe and bushing corrosion. I figure since I have such a big group of nissan followers with me now that this info may help somebody out there. Rear Suspension Member/Bushing Warranty Extention Campaign #P5216 Cheers
Altima, Maxima - Cracked Rear Sub-frame warranty information - YouTube |
| 64 Likes | 64 Dislikes |
| 6,963 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 30 Sep 2014 |
cars 2
>
carsfromwest
>
carsamba
>
carscats
>
carson lueders
>
carsen edwards
>
cars 3
>
carsharing
>
carsdo
>
cars 3 driven to win
>
cars auto
>
cars7
>
carsguru
>
car scanner
>
carstream
>
http://cars.auto.ru
>
cars 2 the video game
>
carson
>
cars.ru
>
carsmile
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét