
Whats up guys picked up this Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 IS from bustbuys website for 100 bucks. it got here in like 2 days which was awesome. I mostly bought it for summer to record the races when I go to the track but decided to do some test footage using it as a dash cam. I think for 100 dollars the quality is pretty damn good. THe selling feature for me was the zoom while you are recording feature.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 115 - Test Footage - Dash Cam - YouTube |
| 13 Likes | 13 Dislikes |
| 2,668 views views | 29,108 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 30 Dec 2013 |
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
>
\u200fشباب البومب
>
\u200ffortnite
>
\u200finstagram
>
\u200fقران
>
\u200fدعاء السفر
>
\u200fجمعة مباركة
>
\u200fminecraft
>
\u200fسورة البقرة
>
\u200fطيور الجنة
>
\u200fsiri
>
\u200fصباح الخير
>
\u200fgoogle translate
>
\u200fok google
>
\u200ftwitter
>
\u200ffacebook
>
\u200fpubg
>
\u200fyoutube
>
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
>
\u200fسورة الكهف
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét