
whats up guys just ding a quick vid on what I did to fit a full size K&N filter into the stock air box from my 04 g35 sedan. I already had the Filter and some cleaner and oil for it so aside from the bit I bought for my dremel and some JB weld this mod cost next to nothing
Custom Stock Air Box Mod - G35, 350z, 350gt ,FX35 - YouTube |
| 212 Likes | 212 Dislikes |
| 17,884 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 10 Apr 2016 |
custom stickers
>
custom shoes
>
custom closets
>
custom phone cases
>
custom necklace
>
custom vans
>
custom hats
>
custom converse
>
custom stamps
>
custom patches
>
custom offsets
>
customers bank
>
custom t shirts
>
custom socks
>
custom cursors
>
custom hoodies
>
custom ink
>
customer service
>
custom neon signs
>
customer service jobs
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét