
In this video I show you how to convert the stock VIAS valve from your FWD Nissan Altima, Maxima, Murano or quest or your Infiniti I35 with just a few tools and some JB weld. Also looking to see if anyone would be interested in a contest to win this BOP, if so leave a comment and if I get enough interest I will make a video with the contest rules. How to install NWP block off plate - Altima, Maxima, Murano, i35, 350z, G35, Infiniti, Nissan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LNlc...
DIY Block Off Plate - Altima, Maxima, Murano, i35 - VQ - YouTube |
| 235 Likes | 235 Dislikes |
| 30,607 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 16 Mar 2015 |
\u200fجمعة مباركة
>
\u200fسورة البقرة
>
\u200fقران
>
\u200ffacebook
>
\u200fpubg
>
\u200finstagram
>
\u200fgoogle translate
>
\u200fسورة الكهف
>
\u200fminecraft
>
\u200fok google
>
\u200fطيور الجنة
>
\u200ffortnite
>
\u200fدعاء السفر
>
\u200fyoutube
>
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
>
\u200ftwitter
>
\u200fشباب البومب
>
\u200fصباح الخير
>
\u200fsiri
>
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét