
What's up guys just a short video I thought I would share with you guys on how I used a couple of cans of plasti dip to form a protective rubber bra that I will keep on through out the winter here in Canada. I didn't get to carried away with tape and precision as my car is going to be covered in snow and dirt pretty soon, my main goal was to protect my freshly painted bumper..... Enjoy
DIY Plasti Dip Protective Bra Similar to 3M, For Next to Nothing - How To - YouTube |
| 31 Likes | 31 Dislikes |
| 17,145 views views | 29,108 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 4 Nov 2014 |
easy dinner ideas
>
easy netflix
>
easy breakfast ideas
>
easy spirit
>
easy money
>
easy peach cobbler
>
easy rider
>
easy things to draw
>
eazy e
>
easy a
>
easy guitar songs
>
easybib
>
easy desserts
>
easy bake oven
>
easy chicken recipes
>
easy banana bread
>
easy appetizers
>
easy drawings
>
easy summer dinners
>
easyjet
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét