
Well for Christmas I received a very special gift. The opportunity to drive the car that I have always wanted, a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560. Just want to thank my mom and sister for this experience I will never forget.
Driving a Lamborghini for the first time - YouTube |
| 50 Likes | 50 Dislikes |
| 8,519 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 19 Apr 2015 |
bmw logo
>
bmw x5
>
bmw m3
>
bmw car
>
bmw x1
>
bmw car price
>
bmw price in bangladesh
>
bmw bangladesh
>
bmw m5
>
bmw i8
>
bmw i8 price
>
bmw vision next 100 price
>
bmw bike
>
bmw x7
>
bmw 3 series
>
bmw 7 series
>
bmw bike price in bangladesh
>
bmw s1000rr
>
bmw z4
>
bmw motorcycle
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét