
Hey guys Ive got a 2003 Chevy Impala and ive been getting alot of questions about how I did my Tail lights. Alot of people think its a factory add on. Which it is not. So I decised to do a How To DIY video on exactly what i did to get the look I have. It is very easy and depending on the drying time of your paint it only takes a few hours for good results. Any questions feel free to ask. Re: DIY Car Window Tint from SnapTint
How To: DIY Custom Corvette Tail Lights - YouTube |
| 10 Likes | 10 Dislikes |
| 3,569 views views | 29,108 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 26 Mar 2012 |
dodge viper
>
dodge ram 1500
>
dodge avenger
>
dodge charger
>
dodge hellcat
>
dodge demon
>
dodge durango
>
dodge dealership
>
dodge caravan
>
dodge journey
>
dodge challenger
>
dodge dart
>
dodgeball
>
dodge ymca
>
dodge ram
>
dodgers vs yankees
>
dodgers schedule
>
dodgeball cast
>
dodgers
>
dodge charger hellcat
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét