
*OPEN FOR FREE MONEY* gotchu :P - Welcome To This Video! - In today's video I shared how I achieve my high puff on my short 4c hair!! Let's try to get this video to 150 likes - FOLLOW FOR BEHIND THE SCENES Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peaceoge/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/yourpeaceoge Snapchat: yourfavbestie - FAQ: How old are you? I'm 15 What are you? I'm Nigerian/ Ghanaian Where do you live? I live in Canada (now) What camera do you use? Canon 70D or Sony a6000 What do you use to edit? Final Cut Pro X - If you're reading comment "Migos followed you on ig!!" lets confuse the others ;) - Love you guys!
How To High Puff On Short Natural 4C Hair - YouTube |
| 260 Likes | 260 Dislikes |
| 5,153 views views | 7,160 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 1 Apr 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét