
whats up guys in this one im doing a little experament with cutting and fabbing up my own custom splitters. Now when I made the splitter on the altima I had a shop cut it but since I didnt want to spend the extra money having them cut these I decided to give it a try on my own. Enjoy
Making Custom Splitters For The G35 - YouTube |
| 79 Likes | 79 Dislikes |
| 5,254 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 1 Jun 2016 |
vq35de stroker kit
>
vq35de for sale
>
vq35de turbo kit
>
vq35de reliability
>
vq35de rev up
>
vq35de oil consumption
>
vq35de turbo
>
vq35de for sale uk
>
vq35de camshafts
>
vq35de tuning
>
vq35de turbo build
>
vq35de vs vq35hr
>
vq35de supercharger
>
vq35de forged internals kit
>
vq35det
>
vq35de itb
>
vq35de coil packs
>
vq35de engine for sale
>
vq35de spark plugs
>
vq35de oil
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét