
Just a short walk around of my 2005 Nissan Altima SE 3.5 explaining all the stuff I have done to the car over the past year. At this point there is not much else I need or really want to do to the car at this point since I am very happy with it. I used to be the guy doing ricer flybys but now im the one that it happens to. Like and subscribe for more Nissan videos.
Modified 3rd Gen Altima Walk Around - Greddy Exhaust, K&N Intake, 350z Rims, Coilovers, Plasti Dip - YouTube |
| 271 Likes | 271 Dislikes |
| 29,391 views views | 29,108 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 10 Oct 2013 |
nissan kicks
>
nissan finance
>
nissan rogue
>
nissan juke
>
nissan 370z
>
nissan 350z
>
nissan sentra
>
nissan gtr
>
nissan pathfinder
>
nissan versa
>
nissan maxima
>
nissan armada
>
nissan altima
>
nissan leaf
>
nissan sunnyvale
>
nissan leaf lease
>
nissan frontier
>
nissan titan
>
nissan murano
>
nissan leaf range
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét