
ive been getting an abundance of comments on alot of my videos asking me why i dont "buy a real car" or "why i wasted so much money on a piece of shit" and figured i would make a video explaining why I bought my automatic sedan grocery getter. Enjoy.
Why I Bought The Car I Did (2005 Nissan Altima SE 3.5) - YouTube |
| 206 Likes | 206 Dislikes |
| 32,866 views views | 29,108 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 12 Dec 2013 |
chevy silverado
>
chevy impala
>
chevy corvette
>
chevy suburban
>
chevy ss
>
chevy trax
>
chevy blazer
>
chevy trucks
>
chevy spark
>
chevy camaro
>
chevy tahoe
>
chevy volt
>
chevy cruze
>
chevy blazer 2019
>
chevy bolt
>
chevy equinox
>
chevy colorado
>
chevy malibu
>
chevy traverse
>
chevy chase
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét